Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB3000 camera issue

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Grunge1980
Follower
Follower

Over the last year I have purchased 3 base stations and 11 cameras at significant expense.  Recently I have noticed several advertisements for superior cameras to include one with rechargeable batteries (the batteries are very expensive and do not last very long).It seems to me that I was part of a Guinea Pig group to identify bugs and absent features.  I do not feel that we were treated with fair dealing and would like to see an exchange program with shipping charges being the only cost to the consumer.  

Is anything like this program in the works?  If I have to change out all of my equipment at my own cost, I will go with the Blink systems as they already have the upgrades and appear to be dealing in a fair manner.

Respectfully

Jim

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Grunge1980,

While there isn't currently an exchange program, keep in mind that the Arlo Pro Cameras are backward compatible. Additionally, your existing Arlo Wire-Free cameras can be synced to an Arlo Pro Base Station to utilize the new base station features. This allows for flexibility when adding to your existing Arlo Wire-Free system.

Batteries in your Arlo camera should last for 4-6 months under normal usage. For more information on battery life, see here: How can I extend my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Go camera’s battery life?

JamesC