Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB 3000 all devices are offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RNDickey
Aspirant
Aspirant

All cameras say they are offline. Have checked internet connection, changed ethernet cable to base station, rebooted router and station, and tried re-syncing camera's without success. First two lights on base Station are solid green. No other lights are on other than when I am attempting to sync a camera, then the third light does flash green on the base station. The cameras briefly display a blue light after opening/closing battery chamber (no flickering), but do not respond in any way to syncing.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If there's no slow blinking blue LED on the camera, it's not trying to sync. Maybe press the camera sync button harder and/or ore squarely?

RNDickey
Aspirant
Aspirant

So this morning my Arlo Pro had reconnected with the station, so I went around to all of my Arlo cameras and tried again to just open and close the battery chamber to power cycle them and they reconnected without needing to manually sync them, as is typical. So, in summary,  i have no idea why it all went down, or why it came back up.  All of my batteries had drained to less than 15% as well. This was an odd occurrence, but it seems to have resolved itself, and I hope it's not something that is going to reoccur.