Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Utterly miserable uploading -- most uploads do not show up at all

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been having repeated issues with Arlo failing to upload the full suite of videos. As part of my custom routine, motion detection on one camera should trigger three other cameras to record. Until recently this worked semi-acceptably (occasionally one camera would fail to upload). A recent test triggering my front door camera utterly failed to activate ANY OTHER camera. Suffice to say this is not acceptable.

I have recently purchased a 4-camera set of Arlo Pros that I am now seriously considering returning as the service is not reliable and has degraded in reliability during the past month. I cannot justify paying Arlo/Netgear for a subscription fee when the cameras work unreliably and haphazardly.

Please advise.

As a sidenote, submitting email through the 'Contact Us' form resulted in nothing but "Something went wrong, Please contact support team." errors.  There is no published email address for support on that page. This, too, is utterly unacceptable.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @ickyfehmleh,

Have you rebooted your Base Station to see if that helps with your camera working properly? Are there any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?