Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jegnash
Aspirant
Aspirant

I updated all my devices with the new Arlo app and now none of my devices allow me to edit geofencing. How do I edit geofencing?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jegnash,

You should be edit Geofencing by going to the Arlo app on your phone device (log on to the admin/main account) > Mode > Tap on the Pencil Icon next to Geofencing.

jegnash
Aspirant
Aspirant
I logged onto the phone device that I originally setup our Arlo system on. I don’t see an admin login? Just a normal login. There is still no pencil by geofencing.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You will need to log on to the main/admin account in order to change the Geofencing settings. Are you logged on using the main/admin account (not grant access account)?

jegnash
Aspirant
Aspirant

Are there different spots to login?  When I open that app, it asks for your username and password.  I don't have a separate user name and password for admin.  I'm using the device that I originally setup the system on to login.  This device has always allowed me to edit geofencing when I logged in.  Ever since I download the new app, I have not been able to edit geofencing.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.