Unable to sync any camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
luckie12b
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the Arlo 2 camera system and a separate additional camera. I connected the based station, got the power and internet lights green and attempted to sync the cameras. None of the cameras work. I noticed the red exclamation point indicating the base station needed a firmware update - the update was completed. Tried the cameras again and none would sync. I have reset/removed the base from my devices in the app multpile times. I had an extender I was using, I unplugged it, reset/removed the based and re-installed. The cameras still will not sync. I am plugged directly into my cable router/modem. The base shows in the app as armed and it is connected to the internet per the green light on the base. When I put the batteries in the camera, the LED flashes blue. I press the sync button on the base and the light flashes green, press the button on the camera and the light flashes blue and then rapidly amber. I cannot get ANY of the three cameras to sync. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Power cycle the base then make sure you only briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it.