Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Dimebag5150
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I try to set up my system I get message we are unable to claim this device. To get help,please contact Arlo Support atsupport.arlo.com I have tried that and have got no help I would be very grateful for any help thank you for you Time I think
9 REPLIES 9
Dimebag5150
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am trying to post my message and can't
manfredz
Hero
Hero

From what I understand you need to open a case with support, forum can't help you.  What did you mean support was unable to help?

Dimebag5150
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was unable to get anyone to talk to me at support

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's possible no one was manning the phones or chat.  Did you use the Contact Support link at the bottom here?  There's more than one way to initiate contact.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dimebag5150,

You can open a support case here: http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

If you need further assistance, please let me know. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Katie529
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have received the exact same message.

I also opened a support ticket yesterday & still haven't received any response.

I have called, & provided my information to technical support & then once Tech support receives my information, suddenly the seconds later phone disconnects.
I was assured each of the 6 times that I spoke with someone that if the call disconnected that they would call me back within a few minutes.

That's been a few hours ago, & yet, I still haven't received any information for steps to correct this problem.
Katie529
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just to be clear,
"I'm continually receiving the message of unable to claim this device, contact Arlo support"!
Katie529
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've been trying to set this up for a few days now, so please help!!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Katie529,

I have reviewed your case and it appears the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues completing set up.

JamesC