Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice

I recently installed my 3rd camera.  All is well with function, reception and recording etc, however when accessed either through my phone app (android samsung s5) AND the desktop version the 3rd camera does not have a previous pic. 

It is just the green screen with the LIVE button and a message 'Press the live button to see your new camera in action."  There is no indicator of the reception, motion, battery or number of vidoes recorded .  Just the camera name. 

Once the button is pushed the video proceeds fine. 

IF i go to another screen and then back to the camera section there is a pic of what the camera is seeing. 

NOW, if I log out and then log back in, the same green screen appears again with no icons. 

I have reset the base station

I have re installed the app repeatedly.

Phone software is up to date

I have NOT removed the batteries and reset the camera as it is outside and in a high and awkward position and it is cold.  Again, all the functions work perfectly for recording, email alerts and motion alerts and reception is 100%. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

demetreb,

As the next troubleshooting step, consider removing the camera and going through the sync process again. I would recommend testing the camera before placing it back outside to make sure it is behaving properly.

Please let me know if you continue experiencing this issue.

JamesC