Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to login to my account via Edge. Works fine on Android phone.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
B-Bald
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm unable to log into my account via my PC using Edge (which is the latest version). Have not had an issue until recently and I can sign in on my android smart phone without issue. Note if I've signed in on my phone and attempt to sign in on my PC the phone app is disconnected.  Any ideas as to how to fix the issue?  Thanks GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
B-Bald
Aspirant
Aspirant

In order to access my Arlo, I temporarily suspend Kaspersky and am able to get into my account. Haven't had the time to contact Kaspersky to get a work around.  GT

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The web access  has just had some changes started ... re lack of flash needed.

This could possibly be a reason... check it out on another browser to verify  

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@B-Bald wrote:

I'm unable to log into my account via my PC using Edge

It is working for me (both with Chromium Edge and Legacy Edge).  Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

B-Bald
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cleared the cache, again not able to access my account. I've tried signing on from 4 different computers, three without Flash installed. Again, I can sign in on my phone then when I sign in on my PC a message on the phone says its been logged out as another device has signed in. Yet I'm still stuck on the sign in page. Then I go to sign in on my phone and my PC now has a header that says that I've been signed out because another device has signed in??????????????? I see that users were having issues like this at that on 05/01/2020 at 12:22 pm the issue was resolved.......but not for me? Any other ideas? GT

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@B-Bald wrote:

Any other ideas? GT

Do you have internet security software installed on the PCs?  Kaspersky often causes issues.

B-Bald
Aspirant
Aspirant

Stephen: I do use Kaspersky and I paused the protection and was able to get to my cameras. I've been trying to figure out how to keep the security suite from blocking access. Are there any other posts regarding this issue as surely there are many uses of the Kaspersky security suite. Thanks again..........GT

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@B-Bald wrote:

. Are there any other posts regarding this issue as surely there are many uses of the Kaspersky security suite. 

There have been some, but I haven't seen any resolution.  Perhaps contact Kaspersky?

@B-Bald wrote:

Thanks again..........GT

Glad I could help.

ktko
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to see any display after log in on my desk computer fitted with Karpersky security

B-Bald
Aspirant
Aspirant

In order to access my Arlo, I temporarily suspend Kaspersky and am able to get into my account. Haven't had the time to contact Kaspersky to get a work around.  GT