Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to log on the web portal saying to install Flash or session expired

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lilarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been trying for ages to log on to the web portal so I can watch my Arlo cams on the laptop. I keep getting asked to install Flash, which I have done, or told that my session has expired. I keep trying and trying but constantly getting same messages. I sometimes can see my cams for a split second but then I'm thrown out back to the log in screen. Same story over and over. Tried different browsers, restarted browsers after downloading and enabled/allowed Flash on the browsers. Any reason why I can't log in? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

what laptop ? what OS ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
lilarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Surface Pro 4 i7, Windows 10

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Kaspersky antivirus? Do a search here on "Kaspersky" for how to allow access to arlo.netgear.com.

lilarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that tip. Indeed, that was the problem and this solution worked for me: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/VMB3000-and-Kaspersky-blocking-access-to-Arlo-Website/m-p/1378099...

However, now that I'm logged in on the web portal, I don't see any of my devices there and when I try to add a device, it keeps telling me:

No Base Stations Found

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's a correct message since your base is already set up and working. You're not trying to use the New to Arlo selection, are you? Are you using the same credentials to log in via the browser as you do for the app? Have you tried a different browser?