Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to activate camera once I have selected the start icon (black arrow)

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MKH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Up until a week ago, I was able to activate the camera by clicking on the black arrow in the middle of the picture for the camera view.  Now, I only receive a "please wait" message.  I was using I.E. version 10.  I have tried it on Chrome and Firefox and have the same problem. 

4 REPLIES 4
MKH
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just noticed that someone else already reported having the same issue.  I suspected it may have something to do with the internet speed, which was the response to the question previously asked.  I will check into this.  The Community is awesome!

DaneA
Master
Master

Hi MKH,

Let us isolate the problem.  Kindly answer the questions I have summarized below:

1. What is the behavior of the LED lights on the base station as well as on the cameras?

2. Have you tried to access your Arlo account using other PCs/laptops or any Android/iOS device and check if you will get the same  "please wait" message?

3. Have you tried to reboot your the Arlo base station and the cameras?

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

MKH
Aspirant
Aspirant

After I sent in my question, I saw a similar questions.  The answer you provided seemed to apply to my question.  I am sorry for the delay in responding to your message.  I posted another message stating that the other question response resolved my issue that I was hoping that you saw.

DaneA
Master
Master

Hi MKH,

Thank you for your response.

I am glad that your problem has been resolved. 

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team