Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Type of port 443 and 80 to call my IT provider

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
OsvaldoL
Aspirant
Aspirant

The IT Provider ask me for the type of the port to added in order to access arlo HD Security Camera base station

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

OsvaldoL,

Port 443 and port 80 need to be open for your Arlo system to work. If you need assistance in checking to see if these ports are open, please contact your ISP or router manufacturer.

For more information on this topic, see here: My Arlo base station is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

If your Arlo base station is connected to the internet with a solid green power and internet LED, this should not be an issue.

Please let me know if you are experiencing issues getting your Arlo system connected.

JamesC

OsvaldoL
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC, thanks for your answer, my arlo is connected to the internet with solid green light.  In my account reflect that the mode of the device is OFFLINE. Cameras are connected, but are not reflected on mode status in order to define setting,  Your recommendation and suggestion will be appreciate.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

OsvaldoL,

If you have a solid green internet LED this means the issue could be with the browser you are using.

Some users have had issues when using security software such as Bitdefender, consider (temporarily) disabling any you may have and try again to further isolate the issue.

Also be sure your browser/adobe flash player is up to date. If you are still having trouble, consider trying a different browser (Chrome, FireFox, IE) or the Arlo mobile app to see if you get the same results.

JamesC