Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two hour plus delay after notifications on IPhone/IPad

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
mnmkizewski
Initiate
Initiate

I have had Arlo almost a year.  It has been working great until the new Arlo update came out in May this year.  

Then I started experiencing a  2 - 3 hour delay in having motion detected videos available to view online.  I receive push messages on my iPhone/IPad, but 90% of the time the video does NOT appear when I log in to the library.  I have contacted Netgear Support and have worked with a number of people doing various checks from rebooting, connecting the Arlo base directly to the modem, did manual recordings (which work), Arlo base was replaced with a new one, contacted Dish support and was told speed was not the issue.  I currently have a Netgear Support Case open (#28474064) - level 3.  I was told today that it will be discussed with other support people.

This has been very frustrating and time consuming.  I've seen other user's with the same issue.  

This needs to be resolved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HouseCameras
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the EXACT SAME ISSUES. HELP! Help!
Because someone was at my home and did not see them until 2 hrs later. And these 2 people are not allowed on my property!!!!!!!!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HouseCameras,

Did you receive an email and/or push notification when motion was detected?

JamesC

mnmkizewski
Initiate
Initiate

I receive the push notification right when motion is detected.

I do not receive emails or the library does not get updated for two plus hours.

I sure hope I can get this resolved because my camera's are now useless.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC