Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two Step Verification and expired email

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jltyson
Aspirant
Aspirant

My mother-in-law has Arlo and has not used it during the pandemic because she was home all the time. Now that she's retired and would like extra surveillance, she tried to activate it again after a while. Everything was registered under her former work address and now that she has retired, we cannot log in to the account because of the two-step verification. Does anyone know of a number I can call to talk to a representative?! or how to resolve this issue. Purchasing all new security products and making a new account would not be a viable cost option...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
Suggest you contact a moderator here on the forum and state your case. @JamesC or @ShayneS

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
Suggest you contact a moderator here on the forum and state your case. @JamesC or @ShayneS
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have created a case regarding this. Someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. You can find your case number here: 43116265

Jltyson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just to clarify, the email that is linked to this account is the email that is expired. Will they reach out via email or phone or PM?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you PM me with the best contact method and time zone.