Telephone number

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
StruthersHeat
Follower
Follower

I have never been more disappointed in a company's customer service. After several attempts of trying to make contact with Arlo I have given up. My husband and I run a heating company from our home and have 3 cameras and pay a subscription. My husband died suddenly and I have attempted to make contact but unfortunately Arlo has made that impossible for me to speak to anyone. Our subscription has been cancelled and I cannot access the account or anything. Running a company ourselves we would never treat customers this way. The chatbot does not allow questions or answers or to be passed onto a human to discuss, the emails can't be responded to. I will not be recommending Arlo to anyone going forward and will be sharing in much further detail of how Arlo completely block customers from making contact. Every single company I have contacted to deal with my husbands affairs I have managed to speak to someone in person within 5 minutes, I'm now on day 7 with Arlo. I have never felt more let down, disgusted and angry at a company supposedly selling high end products and subscriptions yet fail to allow customers to make contact. A very poor company indeed.

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

First and foremost I want to extend my condolences for the loss of your husband. I have escalated your case to support. Someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I do apologize you have had a hard time reaching support. That is not at all how we want out customer to feel. If you have any other questions you can reach back out and I would be more than happy to assist.