Synching cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jon718
Follower
Follower
What can i do if the cameras wont synch? Im trying to use a different modem. After login in the app. Connecting the netgear device & plugging it in everything is fine. Then i proceed to pressing the synch. Button on the device it turn the third light on green but when i do the button on the cameras no lights turn on. What can i try doing in that case?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the batteries dead? It's also possible that the batteries are pushed down and not making contact with the battery door. When inserting the batteries, make sure you just gently place them - don't push them down. Let the battery door do the pushing. When the battery door is closed, you should see a blue LED immediately, indicating power is connected. Do you get that?

DonnaR
Aspirant
Aspirant
My VMB3000 won't sync with camera either. Very frustrating. 😞
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't help without details.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DonnaR,

What LED behavior are you seeing when pressing the sync button on your base station and the sync button on your camera?

JamesC

DonnaR
Aspirant
Aspirant
My bad with a blonde moment. I thought I had already put the batteries in when I received it, but must have taken them out until I wss ready to sync. I was trying to sync w/out batteries! Ugh. Sorry everyone who tried to help me out.