Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Suspicious thumbnail

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bernie-f
Follower
Follower
I have 2 cameras connected to this system for 6 months or more. One stays in one location and the other I move around based on need. I try to check my library daily but the latter part of the week I was very busy and did I not check. When I checked on 10/22/18 there was a request from Arlo to verify my email address. I did (even though I wondered why I would need to do that). Once I opened the camera I saw a thumbnail on the camera (the one I move around )with an image of a person I have never seen before. The person was not captured anywhere in the library and no other family members are aware. The only access to data is via my iPhone since I don’t share the account. I believe my Arlo account was reset somehow. I need to know what info someone would need to have in order to do that, and how they could access my data.My phone is the only one with the app and no one knows the code to unlock my phone. And finally is there a way to retrieve the thumbnail?. I didn’t screenshot.
2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

Don't know about the thumbnail, I don't believe you should worry about that, but yes, the apps were updated and people were asked to re-enter their email addresses.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And change your password to be safe.