Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Support Anti-Theft cameras in Quebec-----my version -----

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Cassidy
Luminary
Luminary

For those that might be interested and who hate to tinker a bit, here is my version of anti-theft bracket that I made for my ARLO wireless cameras ..

I went with the idea of a fence ... I watched that currently exist on the market to realize what I had finally in my head and  I "flash" seeing that outdoor lights I tinkered a bit ..

Bought from Patrick Morin Product Number: 0087087 + 3 inches squares and a few things of my own:

11027_normal.jpg

So I decided that this would be my safe cage to give a little more difficulty to those malicious ... So I removed the light and I did THIS

DSC02506.JPG

and this

DSC02512.JPG

Viewed more closely:

DSC02513.JPG

Well ... for those who are wondering, the camera once the closed cage, can't  exit through any hole in the grid ... We must therefore "break" all of that  to take it out..et to make the task a little harder. I put 3 different kinds of anti-theft screws ... So something fun for the bad guys ...

The cameras have time to film them for not ... All cameras are somehow protected by another filming blind spots that could subsisted. So she crossed ..

I keep my other niceties you see for me, so do not ask me ... The cost is about $ 25.00 including tax and maximum is about 2 hours of work in my case saw my other niceties ...

To go out and replace the batteries, I would say about 15-20 minutes so not so bad for the winter to - 25 C. For those who think I am a bit maniac, know that I had to have some security cameras since attendants go with my mother to keep her at home and with the actual system of Arlo, everything would have been robbed in 2 minutes .... while there, they know they are they filmed ?..if they  understand English ... (labels are all in English in québec grrr ... I can not wait to find Arlo labels in French)

Don't complain about my English...I took Google Translator to translate everything..See you folks..I hope I help some people who asked for a better exterior support for their cameras...

Good inspiration to all

Cassidy

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cassidy,

This is a great idea! Great screenshots as well. Thanks for sharing.

JamesC