Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription Refund Problems

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kellerbe
Initiate
Initiate
I cancelled my subscription on 01/31/2019 and I still have not received it. I called Arlo support, they keep sending me to the Concern department and no one answers. I waited 10 minutes the first time and 25 minutes the second time and just hung up! Still haven’t received my refund.
4 REPLIES 4
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Kellerbe wrote:
I cancelled my subscription on 01/31/2019 and I still have not received it. I called Arlo support, they keep sending me to the Concern department and no one answers. I waited 10 minutes the first time and 25 minutes the second time and just hung up! Still haven’t received my refund.

Are you sure you are calling Arlo support and not one of the bogus support groups that shows up on a web search?

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Kellerbe
Initiate
Initiate
‭1 (408) 638-3750‬, that’s the number I have been calling. I called that number and they helped me set up my base station and cameras. If that’s the incorrect number please give me the correct one.
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Ok.  Not a help, but at least it isn’t a scammer.  

The few times I have cancelled, I cancelled via the app and the credit was automatic as I recall.  I don’t have any other ideas.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Kellerbe,

I sent you a private message to gather more information from you so I can try helping you out.