Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Anthony87
Follower
Follower

The camera randomly get's stuck on "please wait..." - sometimes it loads, others it doesn't. It doesn't matter if it's the app, by desktop, it just randomly happens. But that makes my camera useless if I can't check it when I need to. Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anthony87,

It sounds like your camera may be struggling to maintain a connection with the base station. How is the affected camera's signal strength?

Do you have other cameras displaying this behavior? If you have more than one camera, one good way to help identify the issue is to swap locations with an unaffected camera. Once in the new location try again to see if you get the same behavior.

JamesC

ocuriel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot access my library thru any windows web browser only from IOS or Android app. I can watch live, but not access my library, it stays on "Please wait". I've tried different locations: home and office.

I have good bandwith: 71.9 down and 7.89 up

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ocuriel,

If you are able to view using iOS or Android, this points to the issue being with your browser/PC. Have you tried using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox? Are you running any security software (Bitdefender, etc)?

JamesC

ocuriel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes... We've tried several browsers and several PC's without security software. We're able to view the live action, but not access our library in anything...!! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ocuriel,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC