Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Stuck in night mode-everything is red

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sarverpt
Follower
Follower
One of my cameras seems to be stuck in night mode. Everything is red. I tried turning off and on but didn't work.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarverpt,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery door...

If above doesn't fix or it occurs again, contact Support at Netgear

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarverpt,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Dam54
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue with pink cameras on bright sunny day. Needs to be replaced?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dam54,

Reboot the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment door. Allow the camera to sync back up to the base station and try again. If you still experience the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC