Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Stop Arlo emails

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Vsbright955
Aspirant
Aspirant

I receive regular emails from Arlo that need to be stopped. I hit the unsubscribe button, but receive error my userid is not valid. Arlo sent the email to me so my ID is valid. Please stop the emails. Posting here as I can't find another way to make contact.

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

You shouldn't post personal e-mail here in a community forum as it may lead to more spam or scams. Go to the support settings in the App for options. 

Vsbright955
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't know how to remove. I hate the emails.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Vsbright955 wrote:
I don't know how to remove. I hate the emails.

What do the e-mails say and how often?  You can block Arlo from your e-mail but that will block all like notifications if you have that set up and low battery warnings

nitesec
Aspirant
Aspirant

In body
"Hi User,

Your new Arlo Essential Wire-Free Video Doorbell includes a 3-month trial of Arlo Secure. Learn how to set up key features and more with this quick guide."

In footer
"You are receiving this non-commercial email message because you recently added an Arlo device to your Arlo account. Unless requested, you have not been added to any marketing list. Please do not reply to this message."