Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Six Camera Pack Only enables Five Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Markasaurus
Tutor
Tutor

Do not buy this bundle!! If you did, return it for a five camera pack before the return period ends! Trust me, you will waste hours with Arlo Support and it will not work! Now they have marked every instance of this issue "Solved" and archived it! 

Arlo sees literally hundreds of loyal customers on this forum with this problem. We all bought a six camera setup for over $1000.00 and cannot use our sixth camera.  Why don't they offer a refund or a fix?  Make a new email address and try again is the recommendation. It doesnt work!!!!

Honest customer service is a critical quality for any successful company. Arlo, you should be ashamed.  Get a fix out for users (like me) that are having trouble with this and stop trying to make your loyal customers upgrade to a paid plan ( totally unethical! )

The fact that this thread is buried under a google search and not on page one of your support page is pathetic. I have been watching this issue for six months and finally have reached the point where I am ready to leave this product and company for good!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you use a new account and enter the proper system model when prompted? All 6 cameras will be available if you followed the directions carefully.