Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sharing to Youtube - failed to upload

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
weliott
Follower
Follower

I am not able to upload a video to YouTube using the 'Share' feature. Here are the steps I took in my Arlo iOS app, 

Go to the video > clicked the option icon (...) >  clicked Share > selected Youtube from the list > a 'Edit video' modal windows came up >  clicked Next > entered a video name and click Post > 'Creating video' message appeared > 'Uploading' message appeared > 'Failed to Upload: forbidden' message appear. I confirmed no video has been uploaded onto my YouTube. I have used this function and it worked before.

I got an email in my Google account said, 'Arlo Technologies was granted access to your linked Google account'

YouTube sharing also failed on Android as well.

Any idea what I can do to make it work??

Thanks.

Regards

Eliott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This issue should now be resolved on the latest Arlo iOS app version, which is version 2.19. You can read more about it here: Arlo iOS App - 2.19- 17th August 2020

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Eliott,

The development team was able to replicate this issue and is looking into this. We provide any updates when we hear any new information from the team.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This issue should now be resolved on the latest Arlo iOS app version, which is version 2.19. You can read more about it here: Arlo iOS App - 2.19- 17th August 2020

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know.