Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

September 30th Upgrade won't update

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nitchfl
Follower
Follower

I have been unable to get to the app upgrade. It says I won’t be able access the current app after 9/30
I’m not sure why I can’t complete the upgrade sucessfully

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nitchfl wrote:
I have been unable to get to the app upgrade. It says I won’t be able access the current app after 9/30
I’m not sure why I can’t complete the upgrade sucessfully

Is your device Android or iPhone?  What verision of Android or iOS are you using?

zredloralee
Aspirant
Aspirant

My model isn't listed...mine is 4000 (Costco)   I keep getting these urgent messages to update...iphone x ...and when I click to update...it takes me to the arlo app "open"..and nothing updates...OR if it has updated it won't stop telling me do to do so...HELP!  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you trying to get the Arlo Technologies app (not the legacy one)? if you aren't sure try this link in your iphone browser: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/arlo/id1459289784 

zredloralee
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks....I figured it out....the new app was downloaded...and so was the legacy....when I went to open the legacy was jumping in....i expected the "update" to do that...update...but it loaded on a new app entirely...just deleted the legacy....seems to be ok...fingers crossed...thanks!