Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Texangirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Geofencing was working great with both routine night schedule and auto-on when away from home... until I got new phone. All settings are same. New phone is recognized and home location is recognized. I have to manually turn system to armed at night, it is not arming per schedule anymore.
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Texangirl,

Some users have had issues when battery optimization is enabled. Do you have any battery optimization settings enabled on your mobile device?

JamesC

Texangirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, I don't have any battery/power saving features active.
Delingo
Guide
Guide

Hello everybody,

I have exactly the same issue on my S9 and yes I switched Power Safe Mode for Arlo to off.

Please help in priotizing the bugfix. With the invest of nearly 1000 € for the Arlo System it should work as designed.

thank you.

Best Regards

Peter

Texangirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had even tried adjusting the times, like changing it from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. start time Etc. That did not work. I finally completely eliminated the schedule. Removed it all together. Then started over with a brand new schedule. I used the exact same time as I had originally when I first got the phone and that had been working on my old phones. It now seems to be working fine. Even works in geofencing as I just left the house and got a notification that it is in away mode. I check every evening to make sure it is arming itself per the schedule and it is.
Delingo
Guide
Guide

Thank you, this sounds like a good workaround. I will test this tonight at home.