Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MCKENZIE1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI,

Trying to walk though the contact suppport prompts is extremely frustrating. When walking through the submit my defective product workflow I do all steps and it says we can help: and .......nothing. Am trying to access this through a safari browser on a mac. Then tried to it on an iphone and then tried it on a pc.

Tried the other 2 workflows without success where you enter the serial number and even tried navigating thru the buy workflow and as I've come to expect from 45 minutes of experience with this website on the support front......NOTHING.

I need a phone number to call as my product is registered or an email address to submit the problem into with. Can someone send this to me? 

The alternative is to take it back to home depot and let thme just send me a new pack of these since its defective but I frankly would rather just work with ARLO.

Lastly, the product i am trying to inquire support for is a VMC3030 camera. The Model in the community would not provide that on search in the safari browser so just selected something since it won't let you submit.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Screwthis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did the same things- and posted 2 threads here.  3 days later, still no reply.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Screwthis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did the same things- and posted 2 threads here.  3 days later, still no reply.

MCKENZIE1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

unfortunately had to select your post as the solution as no response. Going to take it back to Home Depot which is a shame since i really liked the product until the issues started coming up.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MCKENZIE1975,

What issue are you having with your Arlo system? Post details and we may be able to help.

Are you using this link when attempting to contact support: Arlo Support Team

JamesC