Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Retrieving recordings from a few weeks ago ?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Frances64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi please could someone let me know if you can retrieve recordings from the library.  I am looking for a specific date, 27th June.  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.  

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Depending on what level service you have, your almost out of time....

The max time files are kept is 60 days with an Elite level service.

So, In the past it has worked, no idea if it still does, but if you update for one month to the Elite service, you may get those videos back.  Once agin, not sure if still works but if they are important to you it may be worth the one month fee.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Frances64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much for a quick response.  It is important so I will look at this.  Many thanks.

Frances64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, thanks again.  I have subscribed but unfortunately it only goes back to the 1st August.  Am I being over optimistic in thinking it may update ? 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I guess you signed up for the 60 days storage....

Only back to Aug 1 is not how it worked in the past but as mentioned Arlo changes things so it was an unknown.

I would check again later and make sure your changing the month back to july.

Also if able, try on a computer with browser at https://arlo.netgear.com

If it doesn't change in a day or two, you could try to cancel and you may get a pro rated refund.

Frances64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again for the quick response.  It will allow me to go back to 8th July but only allow me to view recordings from 1st August.  If recordings can be kept for 60 days do you know of another way to retrieve them ? Many thanks.  

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sound like things have changed... if it doesn't add them today, you got what your going to get.

No other way to retrieve

Pro or Pro2 with a mem card for the usb backup?

Frances64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again for all your help.  I’m not very technically minded but am definitely learning.  Many thanks.