Replacement cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
foorce44
Follower
Follower

I bought an Arlo package of 4 wireless cameras from a Best Buy distributor back in June. 

I set up the system connecting the base station to a secure signal booster to my router, then syncing up all the cameras.

This works just fine with the configuration.

Problem I have - one of the cameras will temporarily "sync", and then about 2 mins later, completely go out of sync (and hence is "unavailable" when I try to look at it from my web login.) The other 3 work just fine.

I've done the usual routine of replacing batteries, start / stopping the base station, signal booster, router, etc. etc.  (Of course, the camera is well within range.)

I've reduced the problem to this being a faulty camera.  

I've tried to go back to Best Buy to get a replacement one. However, they said they cannot b/c it was part of a package of 4 and that I'd have to contact Arlo directly.

So here I am. Who do I need to contact to make this happen ? ... All I'd like to do is make arrangements for a replacement camera.

I appreciate your help.

1 REPLY 1
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi foorce44,

You may contact Netgear Support at anytime to assist you with your concern.   They are open 24/7 even on holidays and weekends.   Check this link: http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/#tab-call

Be reminded that Netgear Support might recommend further troubleshooting steps.  However, if the camera is proven faulty after all the troubleshooting have been exhausted and as long as its within hardware warranty then it will be eligible for replacement.

Cheers,

DaneA

Netgear Community Team