Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Regular Arlo cameral (not Pro)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arloov54
Follower
Follower

I have a Arlo system at my house.  I want to buy another system for my mothers house.  How do I integrate both systems into one app (where I can see both homes) and allow other people to see video feed?   I dont know if I make this question clear, but i have an app on my Iphone and want to put two cameras in Moms house and monitor that video feed.  Also want to allow my sister and nephew to view moms house.  Can this be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Arloov54 wrote:

I have a Arlo system at my house.  I want to buy another system for my mothers house.  How do I integrate both systems into one app (where I can see both homes) and allow other people to see video feed?   I dont know if I make this question clear, but i have an app on my Iphone and want to put two cameras in Moms house and monitor that video feed.  Also want to allow my sister and nephew to view moms house.  Can this be done?

Yes...

You can add another base to your account by using ADD DEVICE and then add cameras... the second base doesn't have to be in the same location.

All cameras will appear in the app at the same time from both places.

If the Basic account is used then the camera limit is 5.

You can GRANT ACCESS ( under SETTINGS ) to others to allow viewing and also limit their admin control.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Arloov54 wrote:

Yes...

You can add another base to your account by using ADD DEVICE and then add cameras... the second base doesn't have to be in the same location.

All cameras will appear in the app at the same time from both places.

If the Basic account is used then the camera limit is 5.

You can GRANT ACCESS ( under SETTINGS ) to others to allow viewing and also limit their admin control.

Morse is faster than texting!