Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lbbastian531
Aspirant
Aspirant

After six (6) calls back and forth with Arlo support, I was finally able to get a hold of someone to help me return my faulty Base Station for a new one.  I haven't even been able to set up my cameras yet because the brand new base station wouldn't even turn on.  I received an RMA number and the support tech that I was speaking to told me had already requested the expedited shipping option for me in the system, so I didn't need to click on the link in the email I received.

Long story short, that was done on the 18th (4 days ago) and when I check the RMS status, it still says "Ready for Processing - Expert".  I have no idea what that means.  The support tech said that the new base station would ship to me in 3-4 days, so I just want to know how quickly I can expect to receive the new base station.  

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @lbbastian531

Have you received any updates with your RMA yet?

lbbastian531
Aspirant
Aspirant
I haven’t received any updates with my RMA yet. The status still says “Ready for Processing - Expert”. What should I do?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @lbbastian531

I have escalated your case & customer support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

lbbastian531
Aspirant
Aspirant

Okay great, thanks Shayne.  I'll be on the lookout for a communication from customer support.