Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

R7000 login issues

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sophiadog
Tutor
Tutor

I recevied my new Arlo camera today. The camera appears to have synced ok with the router. I can see the camera as a "device" in the Arlo app. The issue is the R7000 router will no longer let me login via browser or the Netgear Genie app. Has any one else ran into this issue? The router is functioning as internet traffic is working fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
sophiadog
Tutor
Tutor

Since I enabled/created my account on the Arlo web site, my R7000 router will not allow login. How do I regain local admin access to my router? I bought camera only no base, since the router advertised it could replace the base.

If I cannot login to the local account/control the R7000 router I will Definitly scrap this product idea and have no choice but to do a hard factory reset on the router. HELP

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sophiadog,

You should be able to use the default username and password to log in to your router. For instructions on where to find this information take a look at this article: How do I login to my NETGEAR home router?

If that isn't working, consider a factory reset of the router to return the username and password to default.

JamesC