Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
maaku
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looking to buy first Arlo camera.  There was a promotional on the website for new users.  Registered my email and got a promo code "out of coupons" good until 5/29/2020.  Went to checkout to purchase the camera and after entering the promo code I get an error saying invalid promo code.  I tried on another email, computer, mobile phone and same thing.  I chatted with support and they said to call a number.  WTH!  How do you offer a promotion for it to be completely broken?! Seriously reconsidering.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dutchstarr
Aspirant
Aspirant

@gustavorattia I had the same issue. I called the support # 8667037170 just now and an agent was able to quickly assist. Had me put the order in through the website and he gave me a one-time 10% off coupon code. Great deal and very good customer service to help with this glitch.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @maaku

Is it possible for you to provide a screenshot of the promo?

Which website did you try & purchase from? was it this website? " Shop Arlo "

maaku
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne,

Yes, that's the site.  Attached is a screenshot of the email received from no_reply@e.arlo.com with the subject "Welcome to the Arlo family".

Thanks,

Marc

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the information.

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

parish
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue and I've provided the screenshot to support. I'd like to get stuff ordered but I'm not doing so without the code. Is there a way to get a temporary code to place this order.

gustavorattia
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Did anybody solve this?

Dutchstarr
Aspirant
Aspirant

@gustavorattia I had the same issue. I called the support # 8667037170 just now and an agent was able to quickly assist. Had me put the order in through the website and he gave me a one-time 10% off coupon code. Great deal and very good customer service to help with this glitch.