Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pink Hue on Camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tracyc
Follower
Follower

I have a 4 camera system and 1 of my outdoor camera's has a pink hue on it.  I've tried replacing the batteries but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tracyc,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tracyc,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Kal67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I hope you had better success getting your faulty camera replaced, I have been communicating with 'support', or lack of, for two weeks now and am no closer to getting my camera replaced.  I purchased the 3 camera and base station set, it only has the base station serial number on the box and 'support' are refusing to replace my camera until I provide a serial number for the fauty camera.  I have provide a photo of the box set and the invoice for the purchased items but still not good enough.  I was a very happy Arlo customer and told all about how good the cameras are but why should a simple replacement of an acknowledged faulty camera be so difficult.  Again I hope this support they provide is not the norm as it is guaranteed to push people away from Arlo.

Sorry this reply is probably not helpful for you but I needed to vent my frustration somewhere and hope to prepare people for if they need to deal with support in the future.

Mark

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kal67,

I apologize for the poor experience. I would like to assist in resolving your support case. Please provide (in a private message if you prefer) your support case number and I will review your case offering any additional feedback that I can.

JamesC