Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Picture turns red

John
Guide
Guide
Hello,

Has anyone experienced this issue. On several cameras, at one point, when the night vision turned on, instead of a B/W picture the picture was red. When I took out the batteries and reinserted the problem fixed itself. Now on one of the outdoor cameras the picture is once again red?
326 REPLIES 326
manfredz
Hero
Hero

This may be 2017 but anyone buying any electronics or other that counts on warranty work keeps their receipt.

Anyone not ruling out returning an item for exchange or refund keeps their receipt.

Your post here may give some clues why you had a less than satisfactory experience with technical support

Powrsurg
Aspirant
Aspirant
is that the response you are going with? I guess you never heard of an iPhone of other smart phone huh? You know, the devices where the manufacturer knows who you are and the make / model of the device when you register it. For a technology company netgear sure lives in the Stone Age. You think you are really going to get me to believe that when I connect the camera to my base unit you have no idea who I am and what Camera ID is being used?