Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Paying for recordings but no cloud to click on to store recordings or no saved videos in library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sajay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Paying for recordings but no cloud to click on to store recordings or no saved videos in library

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Sajay,

Just to be sure, are you saying you're not able to find any recordings from your library? Make sure you don't have any filters on from your library. And are you not able to see it through the web client on your computer?

Sajay
Aspirant
Aspirant
There are no recordings at all. Even looked online. No recordings found and filters are reset
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Did you get a notification from your phone where your camera detected motion? If you haven't, make sure that your camera is armed and it's not too far from the Base Station. 

Also try optimizing the motion detection on your camera to see if that helps: How do I optimize motion detection for my Arlo camera?

Sajay
Aspirant
Aspirant
yes my giving me notifications. It used to record with the cameras in the same location. Recordings stopped few months ago and I recently subscribed August 1st. I get notifications but nothing. I have zones set up as well.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would try removing the battery from your camera and re-inserting it back in to see if that helps.

If that still doesn't work, you might want to try power cycling your SmartHub. To power cycle your SmartHub, unplug the power adapter from the outlet, wait two minutes, and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. When the power LED and Internet LED light solid green, your base station is connected to the Internet.