Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notifications but no recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KoDog
Follower
Follower

Looks like same issue many other are experiencing.  Notifications are sent but no recordings.  Tried everything that has been posted on this issue still nothing.  Like others have said issue seems to have started around update.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KoDog,

What firmware are your cameras and base station running? The issue you describe could be due to old firmware. Please make sure your base station and camera are up to date running the latest firmware.

If you are having issues installing the latest firmware, it could be due to your ISP. Who is your ISP and what are your download/upload speeds?

JamesC

fpeace5412
Tutor
Tutor
I finally got this issue resolved. The newest firmware on the base station is 1.8something. Mine was 1.4 and would not update. The tech had me take it to another location. I reset the base with the small reset on the back, and it updated. I also was able to update camera at the prompt. This would not work at home for some reason. I also had to remove the base station from the website software? And reinstall. Works well now. Hope this helps someone. Spent hours on the phone with tech support until I got someone good!