Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Suzuki
Star
Star

For months i am waiting for a solution for not receiving movement e-mails, for Arlo not noticing movements at all and now also the new app is not working anymore. Where is support when you need them? I think there s no support at all available. My expensive camera system which worked great for a few months is now wortheless and nobody is helping me. I tried everything, reinstallation, reset, factory defailt et cetera but nothing works and support is doing nothing. In the meanwhile i receive mails to take an expensive service contract.
This contract is even more expensive then Netflix ! I bet if i buy the contract all my problems will be solved. This forcing of taking a contract is not a nice way of doing business...anyone here experiencing problems with movement notification and receiving emails while having such a contract? I bet not. I would like to return my 5 camera set and receive my money back because it does looks like things are only getting better.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Suzuki,

If you're having problems where you're not receiving motion detection email notifications, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Suzuki
Star
Star
How can i make a problem ticket for support?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Suzuki wrote:
How can i make a problem ticket for support?

Start by contacting support using the link above.