Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Discussion stats
  • 39 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jefke23
Star
Star
Hi, I'm not able to share my cameras to my partner. Thus I'm the only one who can view my cameras, and see who is ringing at my door. Does anyone has the same issue?
39 REPLIES 39
jefke23
Star
Star
Is there an update available?

I've provided a screenshot, answered the questions requested in my case...

Please give me an update on this general issue (in Belgium).
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are all users on the latest versions of the Arlo mobile app? Firmware Release Notes

jefke23
Star
Star
Yes I have
1user
Tutor
Tutor
Yes
1user
Tutor
Tutor
I second this. Please provide a solution, I have now had this for over a year and have to keep asking my spouse if I can see his phone to view any footage. It’s ridiculous.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which model phone & version of OS are you running on it?

jefke23
Star
Star
Android 8.1.0 on a moto 5G plus
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jefke23

Thanks for that info. Did customer support provide you with any information within your case?

jefke23
Star
Star
They want some additional information to be able to escalate the issue. However they gave me te feeling they are buying time.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jefke23

Did you provide support with the requested info?

1user
Tutor
Tutor
iPhone 11 and 12 iOS 14.2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@1user

Have you removed & re-added the granted access user? Do you have a case number?

jefke23
Star
Star
I just checked my case again... Closed... Without being solved...
I just canceled my subscription to arlo.

I reopened a new case:42271918
Please follow up and make sure it is solved after more then 1 year...
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jefke23

Thank you for providing this information. I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42280865

1user
Tutor
Tutor
Lol. I found a fix finally but it took over a year. I purchased another video cam/security system and it is cheaper and more reliable than the Arlo. Terrible support! They tell you they will call you back after asking you to turn the cameras and your internet off and on and unlinking etc. stop while your ahead and find another system.