Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Mmorgan1123
Tutor
Tutor
Mine has also stopped working last night I've tried everything from reinstall app to reboot modem toggle the notifications on phone and in app I'm pretty upset considering I've only had these 2 weeks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Problem with pushes is known by Netgear and they're working on it.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
smallwood
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same thing. Started Dec.15th. Don't get push notifications. Get  E-mail.30 minutes or later after event.

Mmorgan1123 wrote:
Mine has also stopped working last night I've tried everything from reinstall app to reboot modem toggle the notifications on phone and in app I'm pretty upset considering I've only had these 2 weeks

operasinger
Tutor
Tutor

I cannot find Push Notifications anywhere. HELP! Where can I find it for each camera?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Mode tab, click on your base. Edit your modes - all settings including notifications are there. The phone settings can also turn Arlo app notifications on and off.
operasinger
Tutor
Tutor

Sorry, but this is the most confusing GUI I've ever seen. There is nothing about editing notifications. Finally had to call customer service about how a user gets to them is unbelievable. Wasted their time and mind about stuff that should be obvios. Instead, stuff is hidden by "blind" clicks (find stuff by clicking and not knowing what you're clicking on and why). No tool tips, nothing to guide the user. Most user unfriendly site I've ever seen.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC