Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No night vision, no notifications

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
goodguystu
Follower
Follower

Two things: I have no night vision, all four cameras are not recording in dark. They may be recording but so dark nothing shows. Second, I am not getting any notifications, either viberate or sound. I have gone to setting, have viberate on, also and sound, but I get nothing. Also how long is the delay before I get a e=mail notification?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

goodguystu wrote:

Two things: I have no night vision, all four cameras are not recording in dark. They may be recording but so dark nothing shows. Second, I am not getting any notifications, either viberate or sound. I have gone to setting, have viberate on, also and sound, but I get nothing. Also how long is the delay before I get a e=mail notification?

First go into Setting of the camera and make sure ( under video ) the Night vision is toggled on...it would be very strange if all four cameras aren't working

As to notication, comfirm that the Pushes or Email is on with a proper email address, that you mail provider isn't throwing the emails inot the junk section.

The delay for an email is the recording time PLUS your service provider time ( as the email is sent at the end of video recording )

If all looks good, then the first thing would be to reboot the base via the on/off button , give it time to came back and retest.

As a PS under notification, if you are using android, you must turn this on in the phone setting for arlo ( 3 dots in upper right ) some defaulted to off.

You can pick sound/vibrate/etc

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------