No longer receiving Arlo notifications

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Michael1863
Aspirant
Aspirant

Saw a previous discussion on "Arlo Motion Notifications No Longer Receiving" and followed the suggestion. Removed the two cameras and added them both back. They are both sending videos to my library. These are Arlo Pro cameras so I know they are much older models.

Unfortunately, still not receiving notifications to my Windows 10 computer. The notifications stopped coming on 09/03/2024. Any suggestions or info on why I might be having issues?

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you log out and log back in and see if you notice a difference. Also, please check that the settings are correct.

https://kb.arlo.com/es/000063185/What-are-Desktop-Notifications-and-how-do-I-enable-them-for-my-Arlo...

Michael1863
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for confirming the steps and the link that I found and did before I posted this issue.

Have also read the "How do I set up Push Notifications" and (Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications" and followed those instructions. Also did a "system check" on 09-07-2024 and it shows "All systems are operational".

Still no notifications are showing up on my (Windows 10) computer.  This is why I am stumped on what to do to fix it. I am not an IT guy but try to research things first. There is just something that I have missed or there not turned on.

My IT guy checked to confirm that the settings in Chrome (my main browser) as well as Firefox where on and told me that he thought it was unlikely to be the browser.