Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Uabtorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed the system today, and first synced one camera. It worked perfect. Then I tried to adhd a 2nd camera. I follow the instructions as for the first, but the camera didnt show up. Then I resetted the camera (powercycling), and tried again. Negative result, again. Then I restarted the basestation, pushed the synd Burton and powercycling the camera. Then the camera showen up, but there is no picture avilable. Also I notice that the camera has taken abort 10% of the power in the battery during only 2 hours.

I have reseted everything and done a faktory installation, but now my ideas is drained.

Tor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Uabtorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again.

Did go back to the shop where I bought it, and they exchanged the camera. The new camera started at once, and gives perfect picture, so it was a HW fault on one of the cameras.

Again, thanks for support here.

Tor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GABRIELL
Guide
Guide

Have you tried to swap batteries with a working camera or insert new set of batteries?

Have you click the live button to see the camera in action?

Uabtorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Yes I have changed the batteries, and tested with live camera, but no picture. It has connection to the Basestation but does not show a picture. So, first camera is working, second gives no picture. It detects motion!

Apriciated your support here.

Tor

Uabtorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again.

Did go back to the shop where I bought it, and they exchanged the camera. The new camera started at once, and gives perfect picture, so it was a HW fault on one of the cameras.

Again, thanks for support here.

Tor

GABRIELL
Guide
Guide

Thank you for sharing.