Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No live feed via app

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mosaicalspirit
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi

I'm not getting a live feed from the App. Restarted base station. Removed camera and reinstalled. Doesn't change anything. Tried being in the same network and not.

Have fibre optic internet connection with above 35mbps consistently.

Really need help or I'll be sending this back.

😔
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a browser?

mosaicalspirit
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haven't.

As the set up pointed me directly to the app, I have been following that.

Is it through the 'My Arlo' area on the web?

mosaicalspirit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok just tried it.

Doesn't work on the app, through Chrome and Firefox and either i get 'The camera failed to connect. Try again' or the screen goes back to the 'Live' button or 'Unable to play. Please try again'

Flash is enabled also.

😞

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your firmware versions in Settngs, My Devices for each of your devices and compare to what's found in the Release Notes section here. Old/mismatched firmware will do weird things. You may need to reset the system by removing all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Use the Add Device button to add the base and sync the cameras. If prompted to do firmware updates, do so.

mosaicalspirit
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok thanks. I'd already removed the Camera and reinstalled. But I'll do that with the whole system. Firmware was updated last night so is up to date.

But will try again.

Will come back to you tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works...
mosaicalspirit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removed and reinstalled both the base system and camera, rechecked login via the app, firefox and chrome and i'm getting the same messages.

I'm at a loss now...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap the system at the store or open a case with support here.