Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No e-mail notifications today?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

Is anyone else not getting e-mail notifications from Netgear Arlo (original and Pro 2) this afternoon and evening PST? Or is it just me?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ant
Mentor
Mentor

I finally chatted with an Arlo's support agent online at a quiet hour (no waiting), and was able to get this resolved quickly. @earthlink.net domain was blocked for security reasons to Arlo, so he whitelisted it on his end to work again. We did a quick test, and it worked. I asked him what happened. They said they had to block EarthLink for security reasons. 😞

So, if anyone has issues of not getting e-mails from alerts@arlo.com, then try its support. EarthLink's support was useless to help. 😞

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ant
Mentor
Mentor

It looks like EarthLink is blocking it even though I didn't block it. 😞 Does anyone else use EarthLink.net?

ant
Mentor
Mentor

I just chatted with EarthLink's technical support guy, but he said to send a copy of the sent e-mail. Duh! I don't have access to it since Netgear sends the automated e-mails. Does anyone else use EarthLink.net?

ant
Mentor
Mentor

I finally chatted with an Arlo's support agent online at a quiet hour (no waiting), and was able to get this resolved quickly. @earthlink.net domain was blocked for security reasons to Arlo, so he whitelisted it on his end to work again. We did a quick test, and it worked. I asked him what happened. They said they had to block EarthLink for security reasons. 😞

So, if anyone has issues of not getting e-mails from alerts@arlo.com, then try its support. EarthLink's support was useless to help. 😞