Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No cameras visible

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Kucke01
Initiate
Initiate
I have synced all the cameras but none or visible in the app. Base stations say supported -1 connected 1. Can't see any cameras though.
10 REPLIES 10
Angie-Marty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sane hete
Angie-Marty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can not see The cameras On My iPhone
Angie-Marty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here
Tovir
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here no camera access

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo team is making several updates to the cloud and to all the apps as a part of the new release today. Some users may experience issues during this process and we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We expect the issues to be resolved in a very short time frame and request you to try using Arlo again in 60 minutes

JamesC

Drewster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this software update likely to have caused issues with a new system?

a) I purchased an system today

b) I installed and setup with a single camera (seemingly without any issues)

c) The camera appeared to be working with a few tests I ran

then.....................

I placed the camera outside to continue testing...

it worked for a few times (silly tests like walking in front of the camera and waving......)

pause for a snack/cup of coffee..............

Now nothing seems to work....

I couldn't access the hub...

then it wouldn't recognise the camera....

then it said "Arlo is offline...."

After checking several logs/discussions I did a factory reset and started again.....

I eventually managed to re-register the base station but now I can't "see" the camera....

The interface looked slightly fidderent than it did earlier - prompting me to delve a little deeper - only to find this thread!!!

Seems pretty bad luck if you are upgrading everything just as I am installing - and pretty p[oor impact analysis not to set up a meaningful error message for new users!!!

You only gwet one chance for a first impression - and mine is now BAAAD!!!

njmbjeff
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am expieriencing the same exact thing as you and I must say I am not impressed.  I am giving it a few hours then trying again.  I will be returning this to Best Buy if it doesn't work.  

CrimsonD
Tutor
Tutor

Good afternoon James.

It is unfortunate that these issues occurred today.

I was demonstrating the Arlo security system to the Euless Texas Police Department as part of a crime-prevention video I am making, and needless to say the demonstration failed miserably.

It has been nearly 3 hours since your post, and I am still having the same issues with playing live video and activating motion recording.

Please advise as to how much longer it will be before the user-side issues created by the system update will be resolved.

Thanks,

Richard

Angie-Marty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yeah is so frustrating it says 10 minutes installation but Does NOT work! I have been trying for 2 hours! Even call nobody pick up the phone
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Angie-Marty,

Yesterday, several updates were released for the Arlo system. After these updates completed are you still having issues getting your system set up? If so please describe the issues you are having so we can further assist!

Thank you!

JamesC