Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Night Vision not working. Tried resetting, re-syncing, turn on/off night vision, etc.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Goofy7881
Follower
Follower

I have tried everything to get the night vision to work, reset cameras and modem, unsynced, turned on and off night vision, removed skin restarted.. the infrared lights come on but still can’t see in darkness..

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

can you post a picture ?

Also if able , try in a dark room and record.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bartyboo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thought I'd post my results, I brought second hand first Arlo camera to go with my other one, original base station also, I found its night vision wasn't working, it LEDs would come on but pitch black, I read everything on here regarding take out batteries, resync it to base station after deleting it, nothing what so ever worked, so I decided to completely pull it apart to look, the little black camera inside I slid with soft cloth the film back and forth from clear to pink may have help, left it on clear putting it back together, cleaned all it sensors ect and bang I now have night vision working perfectly.
Thought I'd post this incase others run into same problem, it is fiderly to pull apart but was worth it. Hope it helps