Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New iphone 13 pro does not show videos in Pro 3 SmartHub library.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pauleo
Aspirant
Aspirant

New iphone 13 pro does not show videos in Pro 3 SmartHub library (usb drive storage no sunscription) but does show videos for original Arlo in the Cloud library. I have 5 cameras on both systems and has been working for years. Old iPhone 6S stills shows videos for both libraries. PC now shows Pro 3 SmartHub but does not show option or allow switching between iCloud library and Pro 3 SmartHub library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pauleo wrote:

PC now shows Pro 3 SmartHub but does not show option or allow switching between iCloud library and Pro 3 SmartHub library.

Correct, Direct Access to Local Storage isn't available on the PC.

@Pauleo wrote:

New iphone 13 pro does not show videos in Pro 3 SmartHub library (usb drive storage no sunscription) but does show videos for original Arlo in the Cloud library. 

Old iPhone 6S stills shows videos for both libraries.

I am thinking you are using friend access on the iPhone 13, and not the same user account as you are using on the old iPhone.

Direct Access to Local Storage is only available using the primary account, it is not available with friend access.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pauleo wrote:

PC now shows Pro 3 SmartHub but does not show option or allow switching between iCloud library and Pro 3 SmartHub library.

Correct, Direct Access to Local Storage isn't available on the PC.

@Pauleo wrote:

New iphone 13 pro does not show videos in Pro 3 SmartHub library (usb drive storage no sunscription) but does show videos for original Arlo in the Cloud library. 

Old iPhone 6S stills shows videos for both libraries.

I am thinking you are using friend access on the iPhone 13, and not the same user account as you are using on the old iPhone.

Direct Access to Local Storage is only available using the primary account, it is not available with friend access.