Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
msazone
Luminary
Luminary

Got the new iphone 14 pro and it downloaded Arlo Secure app. The app is a house icon which is different than the one on my old iphone (bird icon) but seem to be the same version.

Login to the new iphone's arlo app and followed the auth process. Have tried via another iphone and via email. Both failing when I hit trust in the new iphone. It's loading then error message as there was a problem trusting this device. Try a...

System (VMB3010r2/H7)

Best answers
55 REPLIES 55
Strebe85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Just so I understand. Did you do the following:

1. Assuming your old iPhone is showing up as a trusted device did you delete it from the list?

2. Did you then delete the Arlo app from your phone?

3. Did you completely shut down your phone before you reinstalled the Arlo app?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ceg48 wrote:

Please is there a customer service phone number to quickly resolve issues. 

If you have a subscription, you can access phone support using the app.

Cloz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone 14

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cloz,

Some users have reported success by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo Secure mobile app. For others, following the steps here were successfully: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Add-trusted-device-on-new-iPhone-Issue-Resolved-Workaround/m-p/18...

JamesC

CindyLouWho23
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think it did that for me as well. If you think any of this involves issues with the app, I was actually able to get app help on a different app issue through contacting the app people via a chat. The person was very patient and very helpful.

honeywithcurls
Aspirant
Aspirant

Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Arlo ap worked for me to solve this exact problem.  Good luck,,,I know it;s frustrating...