Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Firmware Update - Cameras didn't Update

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ebudano
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the 4 camera system when Arlo just came out. The update before this recent update 2 cameras updated the other 2 did not. I tried everything that was posted here with no success. This recent update 1 camera updated the other one did not. Tried everything again with no success. This last camera when I try to sync it by pressing the button nothing happens, no blue light flashing. Is there a way to get these cameras back up an running or is it a lost cause?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is it possible you have dead batteries? Try a fresh set. You may need to remove it from Settings, My Devices and resync normally. 

ebudano
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve tried it all. These cameras don’t want to sync. Removed them from the base station and tried resyncing the base station can’t find the cameras. The last camera doesn’t even blink after pressing the sync button.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does the blue LED blink when you close the battery door? If not, nothing will work. Make sure that when you insert the batteries (properly inserted for the polarity, of course) you don't push them down - let the battery door do the pushing.