Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
mzm
Guide
Guide

The new Arlo app is only available in the App store (Apple) or on Google Play neither of which work on Kindle Fires so now what?

51 REPLIES 51
ECT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have contacted Arlo customer support and been advised that the software is no longer supported and available on my Amazon Fire.  Had I known that this would have been an issue, I would have purchased a different product, e.g. the Nanit, or any other comparable baby monitor.  It is quite disappointing that we are now required to update the software, without a viable option for using our existing device.  I would request that the software designers make a patch for this.  I would caution anyone against purchasing this product, given that at any moment the company may decide to no longer support the existing software platforms.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo app for Amazon devices is now available. You can download the app here: Arlo app for Amazon devices.

We appreciate everyone's patience about this. Feel free to let us know if you're experiencing problems with downloading or installing the Arlo app.